Thursday, August 18, 2011

5 more minutes!

Remember begging your mom for just a few minutes longer of sweet slumber before you ran out the door for school? I feel like that's what I'm doing with this summer, and actually, this season in my life.

Preston turned 4 yesterday, CeCe turns 2 in just three short weeks, preschool starts after labor day, and I have less than 1 month left of Yoga Teacher Training. After a much-needed summer blogging break, I am trying to eek out the last five minutes of warm temperatures and wearing white shoes.

Feeling a bit like I'm lost in savasana at the end of a practice, rather than think ahead to when the teacher will pull me back, or let my heart feel heavy at the end of the summer, I want to be fully present and experience each moment- feeling gratitude for life exactly as it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment