Thursday, May 12, 2011

Belated Mother's Day wish...


It isn't easy to find words to express what being a mother to Preston and CeCe means to me. Their smiles, their snuggles, their whiney/needy/clingy times, their smart/independent/ornery times. Their need for me, my need for them, and the beauty that makes up our family. Preston is alert, creative, a thinker, deliberate, and sweet; and CeCe is funny, outgoing, clever, inquisitive, charming, and bright. And "they" got me a gift certificate to Woodhouse for Mother's Day. So thoughtful. ;)

My wish for them is that they are always as carefree as they are today. May they seek to find the joy in life and may they be genuinely surprised at how easy it is to find. I wish for them peace, both in the world and in their hearts. I wish for them to surround themselves with healthy and positive people, to love those they are with and to always give as much as they are able. I want their future to be pure magic- full of possibilities, happiness and love.

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful children, and a beautiful wish for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Erin. Your kids are gorgeous! What a lovely wish for your kids. Let that be the wish for all who breathe and love. Namaste : )

    ReplyDelete