Friday, March 4, 2011

This is my journey inward. Blogged.

Today, I took the plunge and registered for yoga teacher training, so I figured I’d turn over a new leaf and blog the adventure as I go. RYT 200, Yoga Alliance via Prana School of Yoga and Health here in Fort Wayne.

I’ve been doing yoga for the past 10 years, and realized during my very first class that I was sold. My body and mind were thawing, my heart was open, and I was certain that every being in the world deserved this same feeling. Since that time, my own practice has waxed and waned, but over the past year, I’ve gotten back into a daily habit, and I’m ready to take the next step to deepen my practice by enrolling in this “graduate course” of sorts.

Every Thursday, starting March 31, and ending the first week in September, I will gather with a small group of yoginis and from 5:30 to 10pm, immerse myself in yoga. And I can’t wait.

In the meantime, indulge me as I drone on about my kids, my hubby, restoring our old home, my awesome friends, gardening, food and wine… a little of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment